Justify Your Attendance
You recognize the value of attending the ABA Bank Marketing Conference but you need to secure approval for time away from the office, as well as travel and registration funds from your organization. Using this Justification Kit, you will find everything you need to present your business case, including a letter template, which you can customize to suit your needs.
General Tips & Talking Points
- High Return on Investment: Outline how the time and money being spent for you to attend the ABA Bank Marketing Conference will help take your skill’s and your bank’s performance to the next level
- Efficient & Cost Effective: ABA Bank Marketing Conference offers an intensive learning environment. Attending will be much more cost-effective and time-efficient compared to registering for multiple seminars or webinars.
- World-Class Content: The ABA Bank Marketing Conference is developed and delivered by the banking industry’s top thought leaders and practitioners.
- Customize the Justification Letter (below) to present as part of your formal request.
- Offer to prepare a short presentation for your colleagues to share what you learn, maximizing your bank’s ROI for your attendance. Mention that presentations and notes can be shared with your colleagues, providing a valuable resource tool.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the ABA Bank Marketing Conference.
- Be sure to check out the registration page for applicable fees and discounts. ABA Members save on registration fees! Also, team members from the same institution are eligible for a group discount for even greater savings.
Sample Justification Letter
Contact the ABA Bank Marketing Conference program manager John Capotosto for more information.