ABA Bank Marketing School
A Marketing Strategy Fully Aligned with Your Business Goals Leads to Success.
At ABA, we could not agree more. Marketing is no longer just a job. It’s the job – an essential, strategic business function that drives a bank’s performance and profitability. That’s why we created the ABA Bank Marketing School.
In one week, you’ll learn the marketing strategies needed to boost your organization’s bottom line and gain the tools and connections you need to compete, succeed and thrive.
We’ll help you market your bank more effectively. It’s that simple.
- Align marketing with the bank’s strategic goals.
- Understand the business side of banking and marketing’s critical role.
- Build a unique brand promise and communicate it to employees and customers.
- Avoid the compliance pitfalls that can sink a marketing initiative.
- Leverage digital and social media as crucial components of effective marketing.
- Learn by doing using Edge Bank and Trust as a constant reference point throughout the week-long curriculum.
If career enhancement and bank performance are your goals, the ABA Bank Marketing School is your road map.
Need help convincing the powers-that-be how important it is to attend? We have just the thing. Check out the ABA Bank Marketing School justification kit.
Earn Valued Professional Credentials
ABA Bank Marketing School Certificate – complete the program and earn a certificate from the ABA Bank Marketing School
ABA Certified Financial Marketing Professional (CFMP) – this professional certification is widely-recognized as a hallmark of excellence in bank marketing. The School, along with your professional experience, can help prepare you to sit for the CFMP exam. Ongoing continuing education to maintain the CFMP demonstrates to senior management you are a high performing and valuable marketing professional.
Already Hold the CFMP?
Attend the ABA Bank Marketing School as a refresher for latest marketing trends and techniques, and earn up to 45 CFMP credits.
Keep me updated on the School.
Contact the ABA Bank Marketing School program manager John Capotosto for more information. Additionally, we have recent graduates who would enjoy speaking with you about their School experience.