Thank you for your interest in submitting content for ABABankMarketing.com. The site has become a daily read for bankers because it:
• Increases C-Suite awareness on the importance of marketing to the bank’s strategic objectives
• Provides trustworthy content to bank marketers
• Inspires bank marketers to learn
• Helps bank marketers network with other bank marketers
Our audience consists of bank CEOs, bankers in marketing, retail, sales and business development, and of course anyone else within the financial institution that would like to visit the pages – there is no fee to subscribe to the site.
We are looking for articles written for the website, videos or podcasts and other content that would be of specific interest to this audience. Case studies with bank examples are strongly preferred. The content must be educational, actionable and not a sales pitch for a product, service or company.
More specifically, articles must:
• Be directed primarily to the interests of bank marketers and/or CEOs of community or regional banks.
• Contain at least 750 words in length (but not more than 1,500 words).
• Provide specific, actionable ideas
• Remain objective and not directly promote any product, service or provider.
• Include clear screen captures or images where appropriate. JPEG format preferred.
Authors are required to digitally sign a release granting us nonexclusive permission to post an article on our site. Ownership of the content remains with the author. A sample author agreement can be provided.
I hope this provides an overview of the site. If you’d like to send any stories or ideas our way, please email our editor, Kate Young, at Kyoung@aba.com. Thank you for your continued support of the ABA. We look forward to welcoming you into our growing family of authors!