REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Course Materials and instruction
- Meals, including:
- Dinner on April 24
- Breakfast, lunch, and breaks from April 25 – May 1
- Some evening receptions
REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION STEPS
- Purchase School registration (with or without a CFMP exam) with a credit card.
- You will immediately receive an email prompting you to apply for the school.
- Complete the application. NOTE: If registering with the CFMP exam, the application deadline for the exam is April 2, 2018.
- ABA reviews eligibility and sends email confirmation of of acceptance.
- Once formally accepted, make hotel reservation.
- Have a minimum of two or more years’ experience in financial services marketing OR Bachelor’s Degree with in business, economics, or a marketing-related major.
- Are employed by an ABA-eligible financial institution or ABA Service Member.
BECOME A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL MARKETING PROFESSIONAL (CFMP)
Eligibility requirements to sit for the exam at the end of the School:
Completion of either of these schools:
- ABA Bank Marketing School
- ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking
AND one of the following:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services marketing, or
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in business, economics or marketing
Five (5) years of professional marketing experience, which includes a minimum of three years in financial services marketing.