Smart Marketing Starts Here
Professional development programs from ABA can help your marketers grow. Whether your marketing department is the size of a football team or your marketing function is managed by a one-person band, we have options from beginner to seasoned professional. Get ready to transform your bank’s marketing strategies.
Facilitated Courses – With assignments posted weekly, you’ll be guided by an instructor, collaborate with peers, and have fixed start and end dates to keep you on track. Check out the complete calendar.
- Marketing Management – Branding, PR, digital and ROI
- Marketing in Banking – What it is, how it works, what to do
- Marketing Planning – Best practices, action plan, budgeting
Self-Paced Courses – Compact and high-impact, you’ll take these courses entirely at your own pace, on your own schedule. See your options.
Certificates and Certifications
- ABA Foundational Certificate in Bank Marketing – NEW! – Take online courses to earn this credential, strenghten your knowledge of marketing’s role in a financial institution and within the banking industry.
- ABA Advanced Certificate in Bank Marketing – Attend the ABA Bank Marketing School to earn this certificate. Elevate your expertise and advance your marketing career.
- Certified Financial Marketing Professional (CFMP) credential | Next Exam: May 2 – show your skills by obtaining this industry-recognized standard of excellence for bank marketing professionals.
- ABA Bank Marketing School – April 24 – May 2 in Atlanta
- ABA Bank Marketing Conference – September 23 – 25 in Baltimore
- ABABankMarketing.com’s Weekly Digest
- ABA Marketing Network
- Marketing Financial Services Reference Book (coming soon)
You’ll stay on top of marketing trends without leaving your desk. Listen to learn – either live or on-demand. View the schedule.